Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bentley

8x6 acrylic on canvas panel
$50
Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with this cutie, Bentley.  He is one of the wonderful pups up for adoption at our shelter (adopt-a-pet-wa).  While he was out in the yard I decided to see if he would like to play.  Well, he was pretty excited to see me.  As soon as I walked through the gate, he came running, full force, with his jowls flapping.  He chose to practice his best slam dancing skills on me at that point.  Luckily, I moved slightly to the right and only got a slight body check.  He was so happy to have a companion!  He mellowed after that and enjoyed tearing apart an old soccer ball.  I love these dogs and find so much enjoyment watching them find their forever homes.  I will donate 30% of the sale to our shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment