Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Blue Skies At White Pass

6x8
acrylic on gessobord


Oh these colors!  They are so fun to paint with!  I am really enjoying working with more vibrant colors, especially violets and oranges, thanks to artist Mike Svob.

My husband, daughter and I went skiing the other weekend and it was breath taking beautiful!  It was actually really warm too!  I hadn't skied in 15 years, so I was a bit nervous to hit the slopes again.  Luckily, no injuries were sustained! 


This is the photo I used for my painting.  The figure in red is my sweet hubby waiting for me as I took pictures.  Thankfully, he stayed with me all day.  I probably would have ended up skiing off a cliff or something without him!   I'm looking forward to heading to the mountain again before this winter is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment